Monday, May 09, 2005

 

Fun Stuff

I'm personally very interested in education policy and I think Michigan is on the right track (mostly) as far as finances go. However, I watched a special on silly CNN which turned out to be quite good, except for this fellow named Greene who was a doofus. Anyhow, it was all about how bad standardized testing can be and how Florida and Texas (connection?) are relly screwed up because of it. Aside from the federal interference of No Child Left Behind, which I think is an evil bill no matter if it's funded or not, Michigan does a good job at the state level (except for releasing MEAP scores). I really worry that people (politicans) are going to jump on the "accountability" wagon in this state and usher in a new era of corporate drone education.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?